Please sign in to post.

australia

Do you cover Australia? Where can I obtain information to plan a two-week trip.
Have been to Sydney and do not need to repeat.

Posted by
32212 posts

susan, You might want to check your local Library or larger Bookstores to see if you can find the Lonely Planet Guidebooks. Have a look at This Website for details. Happy travels!

Posted by
16321 posts

There are other travel forums that cover Australia very well, such as Tripadvisor and Fodors. Lots of helpful people there.

Posted by
989 posts

Speaking of Australia - Haven't seen Randy here lately so assume he is still there or in NZ. Does anyone have the URL for his travel blog? Can you post it here, or send it to me by PM - Thanks.

Posted by
32212 posts

Susan, You could also try the Lonely Planet ThornTree travel message board, if you have any questions. It's very similar to this one, and there's a very knowledgeable community there.

Posted by
977 posts

I have been following Randy and his family's travels on a daily basis, as we have been to most of the places they have visited in NZ and Oz. Has made very interesting and entertaining reading.
www.lee-reidfamilytravels.blogspot.com

Posted by
8680 posts

Rick Steves' Europe. Travel guides by Lonely Planet, Let's Go and Rough Guide to help you decide where and what you'd like to see and do there. Isn't Kepler's Bookstore online by now?

Posted by
977 posts

Susan. I sent you a PM, not sure if you have received it.
I'm happy to offer suggestions having seen a fair bit of Oz over the years and to put you onto various web sites which might be helpful.