Please sign in to post.

Airbnb

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with accommodations with Airbnb, a rooming on-line agency?

Posted by
90 posts

I love it, I advertise on it and I use it a ton.
We are going to Sweden, Paris and Normandy for 3 weeks. I used it exclusively to book. Graphics are GREAT. I find that RS books are so popular, all of his recommended places are booked up way in advance. Plus I have 2 kids.

Posted by
142 posts

I have a similar response, I love their choices and have a Paris apt. rental booked for Sept. While I haven't stayed in one yet, the booking was super easy and the communication with the owner even more easy. I would have used them for all of the places I'm visiting but I found out about them too late :) Also, for what its worth google the Forbes, Fortune etc. articles...all good things. Lastly, I completely agree with the idea that RS recommendations are so popular that they book in advance AND I think those accomidations jack up their prices based on the demand and advertising of RS. I don't use any of his recommendations based on this line of thinking. Good luck!

Posted by
33 posts

I am looking at other cities in Europe as well... it was good to hear from other people and I will also let your know about my experience with Airbnb. Thanks.