Please sign in to post.

Hostels in London

Does anyone have any feedback on the condition of Hostel Clink! in London? We are there for four nights ( mother and daughter and son) in a mixed dorm. Please offer your feedback. Thanks We will be there June28 to July 1.

Posted by
32212 posts

sil, Unfortunately, I've never stayed at Clink Hostels London so can't offer any first-hand comments. It appears that they have two properties, Clink 78 and Clink 261 - which one are you staying in? The Trip Advisor ratings appears to be a bit "mixed". As you'll only be there four nights, I doubt you'll have any problems. You'll likely only be there for sleeping and showering anyway. Have you stayed in Hostels previously? Staying in dorm rooms requires some "flexibility", but I've found my Hostel stays to be quite interesting and pleasant. Does the Hostel provide Lockers? Be sure to pack along one (or two) medium sized and good quality Padlocks for the Lockers. DO NOT use the cheap TSA locks for that function! Happy travels!

Posted by
154 posts

I am going to catch flak for this... but check out hotels. You might be surprised to find that there are some good options for the same or only a couple of dollars more. I stayed at one hostel one night.. I didn't go back. I reserved a ladies room and they put me in a mixed.. I didn't have a great feeling. I'm sure others are better! I found a nice hotel for 2 Euro more per night and had hot showers and housekeeping!