Please sign in to post.

Where to stay in Amsterdam

Will be traveling with mom and two daughters in their 20's total of 4 of us, does anyone know a nice reasonable hotel or B&B in Amsterdam for May trip?
Marie

Posted by
643 posts

May is coming up quickly. We booked a room at Boorgaard's Bed and Breakfast. He has an apartment that he rents out for a minimum of 4 nights. Would be worth checking his place out, he is said to run the best B&B in Amsterdam, possibly the world according to some who have stayed there.

Posted by
2628 posts

I second the Boogaard's suggestion. I have stayed there and it is truly awesome. Great location, excellent food, tidy rooms, and the best host - Peter - I have come across yet. Look it up on Tripadvisor...hundreds of happy clients.

Posted by
676 posts

I've stayed at Batavia B&B twice now, it's 2 adjoining rooms, about 10 min walk, less if youwalk fast, to the Anne Frank house. Very safe, in an apartment house, so more residential feeling.

Posted by
5678 posts

I liked the Hotel Brouwer. It's a canal side hotel and is close to the train station. Some rooms are accessible via an elevator. Pam

Posted by
10261 posts

I stayed at Hotel Brouwer with my husband and then 20-year-old daughter. Their website only mentioned single and double rooms, but Rick's book mentioned a triple. I emailed them to inquire about the triple and they did have one. You could ask about a quad room.