Please sign in to post.

Trip to Dublin

Does anyone have a good hotel recommendation for Dublin.

Posted by
9363 posts

Teresa, please give us something to go on! What time of year, your price range, part of town you wish to stay in, what you intend to do while in Dublin... all of those can help us give you a better idea of where to stay.

Posted by
32219 posts

Teresa, you might have a look at the Harding Hotel. It's right across the street from the impressive Christ Church Cathedral and easy walking distance to the Temple Bar District or the Ha'Penny Bridge. The Harding has Darkey Kelley's Bar on the main floor, which can get a bit "noisy" at night, but aside from that it's a great location and a very comfortable Hotel. Happy travels!

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks so much! I am going in October with my daughter. Teresa

Posted by
115 posts

I personally like any of the three Jury's Inns or the Hazlebrook House ( B&B) that is really clean, great staff, and close to everything. Evan

Posted by
3 posts

Thank you - we plan to go to Dublin in October and I would categorize our budget as "reasonable" - not too pricey.

Posted by
166 posts

Two years ago while on a tour with our church group, we all stayed at the Jury's Inn Custom House. It was cvertainly convenient to everything downtown and right on the River Liffey. We had no complaints.