Please sign in to post.

Europe in November

Dear Rick,
I plan to travel to Europe in November (Thanksgiving) from Boston, MA for 5-7 days. I would ideally like to go to a place that is a little warm (70' F high) Could you please recommend places where I can go at that time when it would be warm and tourist attractions would be open. FYI: I have already been to Spain and Italy. Thank you.

Posted by
10344 posts

Okay, locations in Europe that in late November will be 70 degrees, and excluding Spain and Italy from the list: to find the few locations that fulfill your criteria, use this website:

click here

Input various locations and the approximate dates/time span of your trip. The site will give you the average weather for that locations for that time of year, in the last 10 or 15 years.

Posted by
873 posts

70F in late November? That sounds...tricky. Historically, even Greece and Turkey stay in the 50s. You might want to check out the southern hemisphere.

Also, you are aware that Rick doesn't answer questions on this board, right?

Posted by
12172 posts

For comfortable travel (can't guarantee 70's) in November, think south.

You have been to Spain and Italy so the natural choices are Greece and Turkey. Although the nightlife in Greece won't be as abundant in November.

The less obvious would be anything along the Mediterranean or Adriatic coast. Including Malta, the South of France, Croatia, etc.