Please sign in to post.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Thanks to all of you that answered my questions. My parents and I are leaving for the aiport in an hour. I will take all you inof to heart and am sure we will be benefited by them. Thanks again!! EUROPE!! HERE WE COME!!

Posted by
3250 posts

Bon Voyage!! Keep us posted and give us an update when you return!

Posted by
2776 posts

Have a fantastic time!! Let us know about your trip when you get home.

Posted by
11507 posts

Have fun( by now I am sure you are) and how exciting it must be to have typed "are leaving for the airport iin an hour"!!

Do report back.

Posted by
1035 posts

As has been discussed recently --- the biggest downfall of this "community" is the lack of space for trip reports.

C'mon Webmaster -- how about creating an area for this....?

I will offer a business justification for doing it too. Without the trip report, people are likely to not come back and visit this website (therefore less likely to buy) until their next trip. If you have a trip report area, people will return to post their trip report -- increasing your retention of readers and therefore increasing revenue on the ancillary products sold through the website.

Posted by
1170 posts

I too agree that we need a "Trip Report" area. It would be so nice to have folks come back and tell us what worked and what didn't work. Many times we all want to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who helped, and proceed to share our experiences. I do mine via PM but these reports could be helpful to others who are planning a similar trip.