Please sign in to post.

Itinerary Help

I will be flying in and out of Brussels around June or July 2010. I will have 8 days for this trip. I have already visited Rome, Florence, Venice, Interlaken, Geneva, Paris, London and Brussels. Can you please recommend the places to see. I will be traveling with spouse and 5 year old kid.

Posted by
6 posts

I have already seen Paris. Is it possible to see some cities in Germany and Austria? If yes what cities?
Or do you recommend Scotland , Ireland for these 8 days. Which one would be better?

Posted by
417 posts

I would do Bruges and Paris. 8 Days would be enough time to spend a full day in Bruges and then move onto Paris. Brussels is only 1.5 hour by train from Paris.

Day 1: Leave USA

Day 2: Arrive Brussels

Day 3: Brussels, leave to Bruges

Day 4: Bruges, leave to Paris

Day 5: Paris

Day 6: Paris

Day 7: Paris, leave to Brussels to spend the night

Day 8: Leave to USA

Posted by
15768 posts

Amsterdam (and zoo), Rotterdam, The Hague & Madurodam

Posted by
3428 posts

You could take the Eurostar to London then catch a train to Edinburgh- or fly on a cheap flight. From Edinburgh you could do day trips or spend 2-3 days there then train to Inverness for 3-4 days then fly home.

Posted by
799 posts

Doesn't it depend on what you, your spouse and child like to do and see?

What have you particularly enjoyed about the places you've been - and what did you not like so much?

It sounds like you have only visited cities. Do you have any interest in seeing any countryside or smaller cities or towns?