Please sign in to post.

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish all my friends here on the Helpline a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day!

Posted by
32212 posts

I'd also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a wonderful and restful day with family and friends.

Cheers!

Posted by
3250 posts

Greetings from Georgia! I'm grateful to all who have given me great travel tips!!

Posted by
606 posts

We're enjoying Thanksgiving in Tulsa where we're visiting an auntie and cousins here. I've been all over the world, but haven't made it from Arkansas to Oklahoma for 20 years!

We're all concerned about a Yankee who has married into the family and is making the dressing this year. How could someone from Minnesota know anything about making proper Arkansas cornbread dressing?

This may be harder than the Christmas I spent in Sweden, trying to eat fish-flavored beets and fish-flavored pudding.

Posted by
9363 posts

Ours will be a gathering of 38 relatives, some of whom I have not yet met because it's been years since they were here and there have been babies born since then. Lots of food and noise and gratitude for our many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Posted by
1357 posts

Right back at 'cha, Jo. Happy Turkey day, everyone! We bought our Laugenbrötchen yesterday for the feast!

Posted by
10225 posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cornbread stuffing? I don't know about that... I think most people like whatever they grew up with.

Posted by
3428 posts

With all th troubles in the world, we still have much to be thankful for. Thank you all for sharing- every day.

Posted by
24 posts

happy thanksgiving from texas! my family and i are so thankful for rick's books and website. it has added to our travel happiness in more ways than i can say. thank you to everyone who works with rick and makes the world a happier place.

Posted by
517 posts

Thanks Jo! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Vienna. Thursday is a work day in the Austrian capital, so we will be celebrating on Saturday. Having a big group of Americans and locals over. Yes, we even managed to get a big (7 kilos) turkey! Most exciting of all, this is the first weekend of Advent, so all the Christmas markets are open. I must say, however, it is unseasonably warm! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, We've got a lot to be thankful for!