Please sign in to post.

Budapest Hotels

We understand the Pest side is best location. Looking for hotel recommendations.

Posted by
951 posts

Fred,
I am going to Budapest end of Nov, beginning of Dec. We are staying on the Buda side. In fact, we are staying in the RS recommended Bellvue B&B. I chose this because of the cost (62 euros for a cute room with balcony view of the Danube/Parliament), plus I like the fact that it is located in or near a residential neighborhood. I like to go where the action is but like to stay where it is homey and quiet. I was considering the Kapital Inn on the Pest side, just the breakfast alone was luring me in but the cost was a bit out of my Budget (89-100 euro approx). Good luck!
Kelly

Posted by
590 posts

I stayed at the Easy Hotel on the Pest side and loved it! The room was quite small, but the hotel was in a great location and walking dostance to everywhere but the train station. The best part was it was only 15 euros/night! It was very clean, had own bathroom and has had favorable reviews on Trip Advisor. As for the small room, you really aren;t there much anyway...plus with the money that you save you can splurge on other things!