Please sign in to post.

Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris

Can someone suggest a 'meeting place' for two people coming from the U.S. on different airlines? Thanks.

Posted by
8700 posts

While it may be likely that both of you will arrive at Terminal 2, the odds are against it specifically being 2E for both of you. If fact, one of you could arrive at Terminal 2 and the other at Terminal 1. Go to the Easy CDG site to find out exactly where each of your flights will arrive.

If you're going to take the RER to Paris, a good meeting place would be the lobby of the Sheraton hotel which is above the TGV/RER station in Terminal 2.

Another good site, complete with photos, to help you get acquainted with CDG is the Paris by Train site.

Posted by
3250 posts

So as not to confuse the issue, I've deleted my previous post as Tim has given you excellent advice! I think that the key is to try to determine in advance which terminal each flight will arrive at. In our case, even though we were arriving from different cities it was the same airline so we did arrive at the same terminal--I see that your situation is different.

Best wishes,
Sharon