Please sign in to post.

2024 Rick Steve's Tours Lineup

Hello..Does anyone know when the Rick Steve Tours for 2024 will be available for deposit? Thank you!

Posted by
11180 posts

Typically the 'next year' tours show up in June/July

Posted by
8446 posts

And they don't necessarily all come out at once.

Posted by
4622 posts

I booked my 2023 tour on June 20, 2022. I think that was the first day that 2023 tours began to be released. That doesn't mean it will be June 20 this year!

Posted by
7034 posts

is there somewhere i can signup for an alert when tours for 2024 go on sale?

If you go here you can sign up for monthly tour news and I'm sure it will say when the new tours become available some time in early summer. You'll have to get the monthly email but that's not a big deal.

Posted by
8446 posts

I think the experience prior to COVID was that someone would notice and report it on the forum here before it was officially announced.

Posted by
8383 posts

The only real disadvantage of signing up for the tours as soon as they come out is that it is just so long to wait until the tour actually happens. :)

Posted by
4622 posts

Another disadvantage is the time clock starts ticking if you plan to buy insurance (with no exclusions for preexisting conditions) to cover your tour.

And, depending on your insurer, if you change your travel plans, the window that they will allow you to bump your coverage forward may be limited. My usual insurer allows a year or maybe 18 months from date of initial insurance purchase.