Please sign in to post.

2021 RS Wall Calendar

I just received the RS 2021 wall calendar I ordered. It's gorgeous! Each month has a theme and almost each day has a picture. Be advised though, it's big--12x 28 when hanging. It's hanging next to my computer so I can keep dreaming and researching, hoping for travel and tours in 2021.
There's a desk calendar available too but I didn't order it.

Posted by
930 posts

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking at both of those calendars. I'm hoping for a sale soon as there are several things I want to order.

Posted by
3514 posts

I was thinking it is still too early to buy a calendar for next year. After all it is only ... September and almost October already? Wow, I guess it is time to at least start thinking about it!

I bought the RS calendars for this year, both wall and desk, and I think they were some of the best ones I ever bought. Definitely buying the 2021 editions. Noticed Amazon has them in addition to the RS store here.

Posted by
2668 posts

Mark, the 2021 wall calendar is a lot nicer than the 2020 calendar, lay out is better and a lot more pictures. I’d rather support RS and staff than Amazon.

Posted by
179 posts

Good to know about the wall calendar. I am using the 2020 desk calendar now---love the pictures but I hate the design. It is very cheap---won't stay standing. I have to prop it against something. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Posted by
2633 posts

newnona--I also have the 2020 RS desk calendar and it stands up perfectly. You have to pull out the blue plastic piece on the back of the calendar to get it to stand on it's own.

Posted by
179 posts

Carrie, Thanks! I didn't pull it out far enough!!! That was really irking me!