Please sign in to post.
Posted by
8440 posts

conradmary, The early tour dates will start coming out soon, but the full schedule is usually out in July.

Posted by
2469 posts

I called the RS office a couple weeks ago asking the same question. I was told mid-May so that probably means any day this week!
I haven't taken my Munich Salzburg Vienna tour yet in Dec. but I want to plan for next year! I guess this is a sign of a true travel passion.

Posted by
16893 posts

OK, about half of the 2020 Rick Steves Tours dates are now available! Remaining itineraries will go on sale in July.

Posted by
1 posts

The second ‘half’ have just been released this week and are available for booking.

Posted by
39 posts

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that we have just released the rest of the itineraries for 2020. We know many of you have anxiously been waiting for them. You can now find all the tours and their departure dates listed under the 'Our Tours' section on our website.

We have also added 3 new tour itineraries to our program which we hope will be of interest to you all:
* Best of Andalucía in 10 Days Tour
* Best of Tuscany in 12 Days Tour
* Best of Istanbul in 7 Days Tour
You will find their start dates, itineraries and and 'Whats All Included' listed on their tour page

If you have any questions about any of the tours please call the Tour Department at 425-608-4217
Thanks for Traveling with us. Cheers.