Please sign in to post.

2009 ETBD Tour Scrapbooks

If anyone is interested......the contestants for the 2009 scrapbook contest are now on display http://tours.ricksteves.com/tours10/scr09_contest.cfm

I didn't submit one, but my tour buddy did submit hers for the Villages and Vineyards of Eastern France. She did a fantastic job! :)

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there in case anyone is still contemplating a tour this year. It is fun and informative to peruse the scrapbooks.

Posted by
32198 posts

April,

I had a look and certainly agree, that IS a fantastic job. I'll have to try a Scrapbook one of these tours.

I'll be in that part of France later this year, so the Scrapbook has really increased my anticipation of the trip.

Cheers!

Posted by
588 posts

I have viewed secveral of the 2009 entries and I love the London scrapbook. It is one of my all time favorites. I also liked the Villages and Vineyards of Eastern France.

Posted by
97 posts

Thanks April - WOW I have just spent the past 3 days pouring over the 2009, 2008, 2007 scrapbooks - I love them. One of the most exciting parts of our upcoming trip for me is going to be scrapping it when we return. I wonder if there is a way to see other scrapbooks folks have made? Not necessarily on the RS tours, but other non RS trips?