Please sign in to post.

walking shoes ?!?

i just purchased a pair of ahnu flats called dolores. was this a good choice? or am i missing out on something better? thank u :)

Posted by
2344 posts

The real questions should be: Do they fit your feet? Are they comfortable? Will you get blisters if you walk in them for an entire day (try it)? Will it take more than a couple of days to break them in? Do they match the travel clothing you plan to wear?

There are many, many posts on this site about the search for perfect shoes (do a search in the upper right corner). But it really comes down to what YOUR feet care about.

Posted by
5678 posts

If they feel good to you then they are fine. I recommend wearing them all day on a day when you walk alot to determine if they are good. I had a pair of mephistos that I thought were perfect and were a disaster. Luckly, I had a pair Finn Comfort's with me. So, it depends on your feet.

Posted by
440 posts

Merrell or Josef Seidel(?) sandals are great for all day walking. Those and a pair of slides is all I need for spring .

Posted by
1170 posts

I tried Merrells and thought they were very comfy until I tried on a pair of ECCOS! But I haven't committed yet and need to soon.