Please sign in to post.

Eurobusways

Has anyone used "Eurobusways" for travel from and around Krakow area ? They seem to be a better option than train or plane from Krakow to Budapest.

Posted by
19110 posts

better option?

They might have a lower price, but buses are less roomy. Do they have bathrooms? Bus lines usually have fewer trips per day, and often don't run every day. They might take less from major city to major city, but they don't usually stop outside the cities, so it you're not near the station, there is extra time to get to the bus.

If you can live with the limitations, go for it.

Posted by
14580 posts

Hi,

My last trip in Poland in 2005 (cannot believe it's about a decade ago) I used the bus option as a day trip to go from Torun to Chelmno, the small town not the infamous one, took ca. one hour or so. used to be called Kulm. It was a Polish company, forgot the name, but it had buses going to a whole schedule/list of towns, some of which I recognised as to precise location, some probably had a two hour radius. I didn't know that one could get to numerous small towns and certain cities in Poland from Torun by bus. The bus ride to/fro was all right, comfortable enough, had no AC, very clean.