Please sign in to post.

Eurail passes

Hi! I am going to be purchasing a 2 month Eurail pass for Europe. I planned on buying them on line through their website, but see that you can buy them through Rick Steve's website. Is there a difference? Advantage? I'm from Canada, does that make a difference. Thanks!

Posted by
75 posts

You can also check out flightcentre.ca. There's locations all over Canada and you can pay for the pass in person, so no shipping fees. Also, you'll be able to talk to an agent that can answer any of your rail questions.

When I was pricing passes, they were the same as any other source. Here's the link:

http://www.flightcentre.ca/

Cheers!

Shauna

Posted by
390 posts

I prefer to use raileurope.com

You'll find the same prices on all of the sites, but Rail Europe has free shipping. Although, if you order from Rick Steves, you get a bunch of additional materials like maps and a travel DVD, and a discount in the travel store. However, he charges $15 for shipping. Also, I'm not sure if he ships outside of the U.s.

I have no need for that extra stuff, so I just get it with the free shipping.

On the Rail Europe site, click the Canadian flag on the top right, and it will transfer you to the Canadian site.