Please sign in to post.

Sixt car rental

Hi has everyone used Sixt car rental? They seem quite a bit less $$ but I want to know if they are good. Also does anyone have any suggestions or ways to save $ when returning to a different airport?
Thank you

Posted by
9110 posts

Sixt is fine if they have what you want. Different airport or different country?

Posted by
9110 posts

That's your problem - - two countries. Run the same senario and see what happens if you drop it somewhere else in Germany.

Posted by
28 posts

Does anyone know a city near Zurich that would be in Germany so we could drop off the car then train it to Zurich airport? The boundaries are are so close there on the map,it's hard to figure out. It is 300.00 to drop off in Zurich so I thought I would explore options thanks to Ed' s suggestion
Thanks

Posted by
1167 posts

It depends on where in Germany you are coming from.

Posted by
12040 posts

"Does anyone know a city near Zurich that would be in Germany so we could drop off the car then train it to Zurich airport?" Echoing Jeff's comment, where you're coming from in Germany would make a difference. If from Bavaria, Friedrichshafen or Lindau would make the most sense. You could easily catch a train from there to Zurich. From the Rhine or Black Forest regions, looks like Lärrach. From Stuttgart or southern Baden-Württemberg, Singen.