Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Paris

Please help to choose the hotel from the following hotels. I have only found the following hotels which has reasonable price. Please advise on these hotels which is located in good location.

Timhotel Le Louvre
Hotel Saint Andre Des Arts
Tonic Hotel Du Louvre
Novotel Paris Les Halles

Posted by
776 posts

Plus you have lots of information on your Fodor's thread. Are you paying attention to what people are suggesting? Maybe you'd get a better response if you furnished links to the hotels. Also, you're looking at quads for 5 people. That won't do.

Hi, I have already booked the hotel which JHK suggested. Now I want to book another for only one day and only found the following hotels on the day. So I just want to advise which is good to stay for this 1 night. I have books ASAP otherwise remaining room will be gone.

Timhotel Le Louvre
Hotel Saint Andre Des Arts
Tonic Hotel Du Louvre
Novotel Paris Les Halles

Posted by
8293 posts

If it is only for the one night, do not stress about it. Book one and be done with it.

Posted by
9420 posts

On your other thread you said you booked a quad room at Hotel des Nation St Germain.
JHK explained, as 75020 above did, that a quad room will not work for 5 people. JHK then suggested Hotel Excelsior Latin which does have room(s) for 5. You did not respond to her. You just kept posting a list of other hotels.

Gets difficult when you start two identical threads and you don’t acknowledge any of the information people have tried to give you.

I’m not familiar with your latest list so I can’t say which is best. I’d say any hotel in the 1st to 15th arrondissement that looks/sounds good to you, that has a room for 5, is worth booking. Seems like a hassle to move 5 people from one hotel to another for one night. Are you having no luck finding a room for 5 in one hotel for all your nights? If that’s the case, then take Norma’s advice, just book the one on your list whose photos/reviews look best to you.

Posted by
4882 posts

Why are you booking a quad room for 5 people? Normally the hotels won't allow that. Unless one person is an infant, and they've agreed to supply a crib?