I haven't been on the forum much recently perusing, but have a few questions based on some posts I glanced at today. Sorry if these questions have already been asked but I don't have the time to spend time looking for answers. Appreciate any feedback.
1) Any concern about rail strikes for train from Barcelona to Perignon, France? (June 22nd)
2) Staying in Vaison La Romaine for a week 25-July 2- Should we take mosquito repellent? This is the first time we've traveled to Europe in the middle of the summer so not sure what to expect?
3) Hearing about all the rain- Should we expect rainy days or just rain at some point during the day? Still take rain jackets? or are lightweight windbreakers sufficient with an umbrella? We'll be in southern France/Provence June 22-July 2, then Paris for a week
4) Train from Avignon to Paris on July 1, how do we find out if there is a strike on our train? or do you not know until the train doesn't arrive or shows cancelled? Sounds like we can just take the next train, we just might not have seats?
5) We have ET tickets on July 3rd at 11:00 am. Will that area be a little less crazy since it's early in the day?
Can't wait to land in Barcelona!!!