Please sign in to post.

Dubrovnik to Korcula

Hello! If everything goes according to plan, we will be in Croatia celebrating our 30th anniversary in September. We are staying 3 nights in Dubrovnik, 2 on Korcula and 2 in Split. ( I know it’s not enough time, but that is how much time we have off.) I am wondering about making the journey from Dubrovnik to Korcula more of a day trip, by going to Ston and some wineries along the way. What do you think would be the best way to go about this? A private driver? Please share if you know of any. Renting a car? I am not sure if you can rent in Dubrovnik and return on Korcula. Is it possible to join a tour that leaves and returns to Dubrovnik but be dropped off in Korcula? Please let me know if you have any experiences with this or ideas of who could help. Thank you!

Posted by
4363 posts

Rental car shortages have been occurring, and regardless, drop-off in Korcula would be difficult. I would look into a private driver, particularly since you are interested in wine. If nothing turns up on the forum, the tourist office is always a good place to try. Sounds like a lovely day--good luck!

Posted by
15 posts

I booked transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a three hour stop in Mostar through solo transfers.com (for an upcoming trip) and have been very pleased by their communication and reviews. They also offered a stop in Ston and i believe you can request a custom itinerary. It’s worth checking out.