Please sign in to post.

Weekly “On the Road” Report for 9/7/2022

I always look forward to reading these reports on Fridays. I have not seen the one for this past Friday, September 9. Does anyone know what happened to this week’s report? Thanks!

Posted by
2375 posts

Not the first time it's been delayed, though other times there was a message about the delay. I suspect it will show up tomorrow.

Posted by
8375 posts

I have noticed that the text section of this report rarely changes any more. I think that this weekly report may have become less of a priority over time.

Posted by
2073 posts

I’ve been looking for it too. Hopefully weekly reports remain a priority. We start RS Portugal tour tonight. The breakfast room was packed this morning with many people coughing and blowing their noses. Our test is negative.

Posted by
531 posts

If they don't want to update the quotes and pandemic bumps areas, that's cool with me. I'm more interested in the numbers.

Posted by
531 posts

@Diane, it's good to think about the breakfasts as well. Many people have aired their concerns about the crowded dinners, but I've not seen anything mentioned about breakfasts and I remember being seated pretty closely together during those in 2019. I may keep my mask on while getting food, then take breakfast back to my room.

I just got my fifth shot but I'm not taking any chances considering this is my first vacation since before covid.

Posted by
3996 posts

I’m so happy to read this week’s report and am so encouraged at the percentage of those who contracted Covid is still at a low 1.6%. I am not planning on going on any tour specifically but I’m going to Berlin in under 3 weeks flying round-trip between JFK & Frankfurt. These weekly reports give me a general guide and I really appreciate them. As far as I know, the Deutsche Bahn and all local public transport still requires masks and I’m happy to comply.