Please sign in to post.

Kusadasi

We will travel to Turkey in mid-July 2023. We will fly directly from the U.S.A. to Istanbul and then to Izmir, so we can jet lag a couple of days in Kusadasi and tour Ephesus before we start our week-long boat trip along the turquoise coast. Does anyone have a Kusadasi hotel suggestion with ocean beach frontage access and a nice swimming pool if the beach is too rough? Thanks in advance.

Posted by
484 posts

When I went to Turkey in 2021 there were not many hotel choices due to covid but we stayed at hotel Carina for one night.
The rooms/bathroom were large and comfortable and it was in a good location. I spent only one night and I don't know anything much about the facilities or services (hard to tell what it might be like post pandemic).

Posted by
1943 posts

When we went to Ephesus we stayed in Selcuk for two nights before going to Izmir. I liked Selcuk because it was a smaller town and you see the real Turkey, plus it's close to Ephesus and it's cheap minivan trip to Sirince.

Posted by
472 posts

Believe we stayed at the Charisma hotel above, probably ten years ago on an OAT tour. Great location, food, & service. The beach was more pebbly than sandy (great sea glass), but the big pool overlooks the turquoise sea, ditto the pretty stunning rooms on that side. We were put on the 8th-ish floor, amazing view.