Please sign in to post.

Venice-Florence-Rome

My wife, one of my sons and I had an incredible time during the 10 day Venice-Florence-Rome trip the dates of 3/4-3/14. Our tour guide Nina was outstanding, incredible, knowledgeable, and most of all she has such a passion for the country, culture and people of Italy. She gave our family just an incredible experience that will stay with us forever. The memories will be forever with us and we could not have been more lucky to have her and her colleagues as our guides during our 10 days. We just want to say that if you are thinking about doing this trip, you will not regret it! - the knowledge and exposure to this other world will never be duplicated. We are still speechless! thank you Rick Steve's and give Nina a big raise!!

Posted by
387 posts

Nina was my guide on the Venice/Florence/Rome tour in June 2017. She's an outstanding tour guide! I'm glad you had a fabulous time.

Posted by
6500 posts

I too had a wonderful time on this tour last fall -- though my guide was Stacy not Nina. It helped that I got to Venice several days early and stayed in Rome several days after.

Posted by
138 posts

Thank you for sharing your experience, would you be so kind to share her last name? I guess that's not the only Nina who can guide Italy tour packages? So we can ask and get the Nina :)

Posted by
6 posts

My parents, sister, and I are on this tour the end of April. I cannot imagine the sites we will see. Did you do touring on your own during your free time? Any must see's or suggestions for places to eat? Thanks for any bits of information.