My family and I will be traveling to Europe and staying in Venice from January 9-12, 2020. My mother is concerned about the current flooding impacting our stay.
Should we reconsider our stay and go elsewhere in Europe? If we decide to continue to Venice, what would be some places we could visit that won't be impacted by flooding?
We've already purchased some over-the-shoe boot covers but are considering purchasing waders.