Please sign in to post.

Rhone river cruise

Well --- I will try to do a trip report later when I return back to ok in a week or so. My river cruise down the Rhone is finishing up tonight. Need to do report on my computer. Hard to do on the phone. I have a few that I corespond here in on board with who want to here about the trip. Email is kinda spotty on the boat. Going thru locks, busy with shore excursions etc have not had time to post SN thing. All I can say right now, that is has been great, hot weather in France tho, wish I had packed different clothes. One thing I want to mention now is that we had an excursion to les beaux today and went to the castle on the cliff. I was walking back down and saw a couple and noticed her backpack with about 6-7 RS patches. Of course I had to go up to her and speak with her and her husband. They had free time today and they were there today also. Evidently, they were on the RS tour for south of France. I told them I was on a river cruise and then going to do the Barcelona and Madrid tour in June 11-18. Husband leaves tomorrow to meet me on Friday in Barcelona. Woot woot... one more week+ in Europe

Posted by
272 posts

I'm curious where upon the Rhône you traveled.

Posted by
6305 posts

Hi, Kim! You're right; we've been thinking about you. I didn't write down the date your Barcelona/Madrid tour started, so I wasn't sure where you were on the itinerary. So you still have a few days before the tour starts.

Have fun; I know you're going to love the tour. See you at our Tulsa Area Travel Group meeting in August!