Please sign in to post.

Grand Hotel Leveque in Paris

I have to rave about this hotel. We have stayed in several hotels in the Rue Cler area but never have gotten the personal service we received last week at this hotel. Noura at the front desk was a friendly face at check in and made us feel right at home. We purchased items for a picnic near the Eiffel, she lent us a corkscrew for our wine, then insisted we also take two wine glasses, some silverware, we went and got a bedsheet for us to use on the ground, and even brought us some almonds and dried fruit from the breakfast bar. All we asked was for her to open our wine bottle! I have never had someone go over the top like this. She insisted, that this was part of her job. I would definitely stay here again especially when they employ such lovely people as Noura. The hotel room was also clean, comfortable, and a good breakfast.

Posted by
2745 posts

Thanks, You might want to post this in the France review forum as it might get more views from hotel bookers there.

I stayed there years ago but know it's been remodeled since then so don't have any current info.