Please sign in to post.

Cooking Classes in Paris

My mother and I spent out last week in Paris at Cook'n with Class 13-16 Apr 2015! We registered for the one week course and cannot express enough what a fabulous experience we had. The classes are structured in such a way to be fun, but at the same time gain experience, tips from the expert chefs, and to give each participant an appreciation and lessons in French cooking. There are many cooking classes out there from very expensive to you get what you pay for. Cook'n with Class offered intimate and small settings (no more than 5-6 per class) with expert chefs facilitating each class. The classes were filled with information, hands on cooking, and great tips and techniques; not to mention you get plenty to eat or take home with you. If you have a full week of mornings or afternoons available, I highly recommend a week course to truly obtain the full experience from cooking delicious 4 course meals, bistro desserts, bread making, and marcarons. Don't eat out at pricey French restaurant; take a cooking class with Cook'n with Class! Well worth every minute and what a great experience to bring back!

There are no replies to this topic.