Please sign in to post.

Cherry court hotel London

Hotel is in a good location. We felt very comfortable with the hosts. Room is very small but works if the two people are VERY friendly. Good place.

Posted by
119 posts

Very small is under stating it. Our room one time was about 7' by 7&½ with a tiny bathroom. The double bed
was pushed into the corner so one person had to climb over the other to get out of bed. There was about
2 &½ feet on one side of the bed for a night stand and luggage along the wall. Breakfast was a basket with
a rice crispy bar, an orange or apple, and a juice box for each. Not really hardy enough for starting your very active day.
Electric tea kettle in the room. Not that we spent much time in the room but sometimes we were exhausted and needed to
hang out for awhile. Price was good though.

Posted by
3207 posts

It's true. If you have to sit down in some of the doubles, you sit on the bed. When I'm in the room, I'm reclined to sleep or rest, so I have no issue with the size. My husband and I have stayed here often, but we are rather fond of each other, and I alone have stayed here as well. Safe and clean in a good location are my requirements and this suits me well. ...and I love Mrs. Patel!