Please sign in to post.

Alaska July 2021

I just booked 13 days in Alaska with a group of 14 fully vaccinated travelers. That seems prudent at this point. Time will tell.

Posted by
740 posts

Yes. Natural habitat adventures. They don’t seem to be having trouble filling available spaces.

Posted by
4573 posts

"Trip Reports" section? Isn't this where you should regale us with the wonders of Alaska after July 2021? Regardless, enjoy. It's a beautiful state.

Posted by
10188 posts

I have friends who have booked an Alaska trip, too. Even without the cruise ships, let's hope this helps the industry in Alaska.

Posted by
740 posts

My trip does not involve a cruise ship. Starts in Fairbanks and works its way down to the Katmai.

Posted by
740 posts

Thanks, Tammy.

I've had a few great day trips out of Seward into the Kenai Fjords before. Incredibly beautiful area with so much variety of wildlife. Looking forward to spending more time in the area.

Posted by
417 posts

I just booked a trip to Alaska in August. This will be our 5th trip in 10 years. It is such a beautiful state. We are flying to Anchorage and then driving to Denali, Talkeetna, Palmer, Seward and back to Anchorage. We are traveling with friends who have never been to Alaska. It will be so much cooler than Texas in August. The biggest negative is that the car we have reserved will be almost $200 a day and I was lucky to find one.