Please sign in to post.

Villages of South England tour, summer 2017

I am planning to take the Villages of South England tour in summer 2017. I'm open as to dates, June through August. I will fly in to London and spend a couple of days there on both ends of the tour, doing theater and a few other sights. Would love to have a travel partner for the tour. I'm 69, very fit and active, interested in history, theater and the arts. Anybody interested in joining me?

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Suzi. I'm almost 60 and am interested in traveling in 2017. How long are you plaining on staying and what are your projected daily budget costs? I would love to hear more about this tour. I'm interested in history, art and like theater.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Suzy!

My name is Carolyn and I am considering a Rick Steves Tour summer of 2017 and would love to find a travel partner. My husband is not interested in traveling overseas. I have traveled with two tour groups, just went to England and Scotland in August and last year traveled to Paris, London and Rome. I am a history buff and absolutely love English history and have been interested in the Villages of South England tour for a while. Let's talk!