Please sign in to post.

Trip to Italy

55 yr old athletic good looking male looking for travel partner for Italy excursion in June 2019 for 3-4 weeks to visit family in Milan and drive to Calabria for family visit and Sicily. My grown children or friends can not come this time around. Looking for female to travel with, I will take are of 2 way flight, vehicle and food at restaurants. Companion pays for their own lodging. Lets meet for coffee to interview each other. Someone who can walk the steps of Positano (hahaha), hike and swim. Moped for few days. Once-in-a-Life adventure. Looking for someone athletic and in great shape. Fly out of SF and arrive in Milan Malpensa Thank you

Posted by
4 posts

Hi there!

I'm 54, in good shape (work out 3 times a week). Actually have family in Italy and Sicily and was thinking of going there for a visit in June and looking for a travel partner. I've never been to Sicily and would like to go.

I was also thinking of eventually visiting the coastal cities. They look so beautiful on Rick Steeve's European videos!

I've been to Italy before many years ago and visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Genova. Absolutely gorgeous.

I speak French (though am a little rusty). and some Italian (understand better than I speak). My mother was French and Italian so I learned how to speak it at home.

I live in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Posted by
4 posts

I sent you a private message with my personal email address. I hope you got it. Let me know if you didn't. I will check back here tomorrow to make sure.

Posted by
4 posts

I tried sending a private message to you again to see what would happen. If you click on My Account (top right hand corner), Travel Forums, My Private Messages, Message in-box, it should be there. Let me know if it works.

Posted by
4 posts

Are you still looking for a travel partner? I am still interested and hoping to hear from you.