Please sign in to post.

Travelling from Sept-Dec 2013.. Looking for travel buddies!

Hello! My name is Zoë and I'm a 20 year old student who will be travelling through Europe from mid September to mid December. If anyone is interested in joining me at any point throughout that time, I'd be great to travel with you! I'm open to any destinations! Thanks!

Posted by
2 posts

Hey!
I am twenty-four and will be in Europe from August 20th through November 20th. I don't have any solid plans yet, except to visit Istanbul through the first week in September. I want visit as many countries as possible! However Greece, Poland, Germany, France, Russia, Spain, Norway, and the United Kingdom are at the top of my list. I would love to chat further!

Posted by
4 posts

Zoe,
I will be in Europe sep mid - nov end, so when you have plans update me, i will join with you guys :)

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Zoe! My name is Paulina and I will also be in Europe late September- November. I am 23 years, and I would love to meet up at some point since I will be traveling solo as well. I will be arriving in Spain & focusing my travels around there before venturing out towards France, Londn etc. Hope to hear from you
Paulina

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Zoe,
im planning to visit Europe and i'll be arriving in Frankfurt on 10th Oct, i'm alone and i'd like to drive all around ending in Vienna or Prague

Posted by
1 posts

Hello Zoe! (And everyone) My name is Shelby, I am 22 years old. I will be in England for several weeks near the end of September/ begining of October. Im staying with family, but will be traveling around by myself and would love to have someone or someones to explore with. Please let me know when you all are there. I really want to see castles, old towns, stone henge, you name it.

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Zoe and Everyone! I am traveling solo through Europe until December as well. I was in Berlin last week, and am now in Prague. I plan on going to Krakow Poland next, then Budapest, Vienna, and the last 3-4 days of Oktoberfest in Munich. I'm not sure where I will be going after that. Anyone in the area and wants to meet up let me know! Cheers,
Kevin

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Zoe and Everyone! I am traveling solo through Europe until December as well. I was in Berlin last week, and am now in Prague. I plan on going to Krakow Poland next, then Budapest, Vienna, and the last 3-4 days of Oktoberfest in Munich. I'm not sure where I will be going after that. Anyone in the area and wants to meet up let me know! Cheers,
Kevin

Posted by
3 posts

Hiya, I'll be in Greece 30 September - 19 October and then in Italy from 19 October for a few weeks. Let me know if you're in those countries around then. Cheers, Kat p.s. I am female and from Australia but living in Amsterdam with my boyfriend.

Posted by
86 posts

Hello Zoe and everyone,ill be in Rome for a wk in October 21st to the 28th..anybody gonna be in Rome in that time frame?. Cheers