Please sign in to post.

Traveling to Europe August 2012 - Mid September 2012

I am a 22 yr old female traveling to Europe around beginning of August through mid September (about 6 weeks). My friends bailed out on me, so I'm looking for someone to accompany me. My tickets haven't been bought yet, but it's a definite trip. My plan is to fly into London, visit Ireland and Scotland, travel into Paris, Amsterdamn, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, South of France, and Spain. I do have another friend traveling with me towards the end of the trip, which is why I want another person to travel with. I plan to backpack on a budget. I will be staying in hostels, visiting museums, and learning the culture. I am a young college graduate so of course I want to have fun, drink beer, but all while being responsible. I would prefer someone male/female ages 21-26. If anyone is interested or has any advice, I would appreciate a message!!

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Khayla, I'm a 22 year old male from Glasgow,Scotland going to be travelling around that time for about 4-5 weeks hopefully, nothing booked yet though! I will be staying in hostels all the way and plan on seeing all the sights everywhere I go. I plan on travelling down to London for a day or two then onto Paris-Amsterdam-Berlin. After that I really want to see Dubrovnik,Croatia and then as much of Italy and Spain as my budget allows!
I know a few people who will be in Berlin around when I am but apart from that I'm going it alone so any company will be most welcome! Let me know if you'd be interested!

Posted by
5 posts

Hi! I am traveling from New York this summer to Europe, had a partner but they bailout so now im looking for a new traveling partner(s). Im going to Istanbul (July 27-31), Bucharest (Aug 1-2), Budapest (Aug 3-14), Vienna (Aug 14-16), Berlin (Aug 16-20), Amsterdam (Aug 20-24), Paris (Aug 24-29) and London (Aug 29-Sep 4) I really would like someone to travel with on this trip, I am pretty laid back. In Budapest I want to go to Sziget Festival and I have an extra ticket to whoever wants to met up. A travel companion for part or entire trip is perfect. Please let me know if you interested. Amelia

Posted by
2 posts

Hi! I'm a 30 y o male from Vermont traveling to Spain and Milan area Sept 1-15th. I've traveled quite a bit through parts of Europe over last few years and studied in Italy. I'm looking to start in Valencia and morocco and then go up To visit Milan, lago di como, and Le cinque Terre. I'm also visiting friends in Milan. I haven't booked any tickets yet, but if anyone is interested in joining me for a segment of the journey, let me know. Thanks
Mark

Posted by
6 posts

Hey. I'm Jessica a 20 year old college student studying in London this fall, I'm planning on travelling for about 10 days before my semester starts, Sept 5/6-15, I am thinking about Berlin, Prague, Budapest (but these places aren't definite). Sorry for the late reply but my travel partner just canceled on me and I am really looking for someone to travel with. I'm younger than you mentioned but I consider myself mature/responsible for my age. Let me know if you are interested.

Posted by
3 posts

Hey Khayla, I am 26 yrs old and I will be traveling to Italy and Greece from 8/28-9/8. I also had my friends bail so it would be nice to meet up with another traveler. Let me know when you plan on being in these areas. Cheers, Jackie