Please sign in to post.

Traveling Solo in PORTO (Oct. 2018) & Southern SPAIN (Nov. 2018)

Hello Everyone!

I am travelling alone for the first time in PORTO From October 2nd to October 29th and in Southern SPAIN from October 30th to November 26th. I'm not really looking for a full time travel companion or any cost sharing activities, rather, a person that might be interested in meeting up to do a little exploring or for some simple conversation along our travels in the same areas.

I am a Married Male from the Seattle area that enjoys History, Arts, Wine and Cooking. I'm (Scots/Irish), pretty energetic and enjoy making my friends laugh. Always love to explore new places and meet new people. Male or Female. My twin daughters have been living in Madrid and I am visiting with them prior to going out on my own adventures in Portugal and Southern Spain. I've been to Spain a few times for shorter stays and am really excited about exploring Porto/ Douro River Region and Southern areas in Spain. My Spanish is terrible.
I plan to travel by train, bus and occasionally with 1/2 day and Full Day Tour groups. If you are out and about in any of the areas I will be visiting below, feel free to drop me a line and perhaps we can meet up somewhere along our journey to explore a couple places or exchange travel experiences over tapas, coffee, beer or wine. Feel free to email me if you have any additional questions concerning approximate time frames for some of the places I plan on visiting. Happy Travels!!

PORTO
Douro Valley
Aveiro
Coimbra
Matosinhos
Lisbon

SPAIN
Madrid (September 28th to October 1st)
Seville
Córdoba
Baeza/Ubeda
Granada <<>> Alpujarras