Please sign in to post.

Travel group to Germany - Aug 29th to Sep 9th 2017

Seeking a female or male traveler[s] or a group planning to visit Germany
I am a female in my 50s, first time to Germany, travelling alone. Looking for a travel companion or a group, who planned their trip and my dates could fit into their scheduled dates.
Potential dates of travel - 28th Aug to 10th sep. [flexible +/- 1 or 2 days start and end] – 8 to 10 days trip.
Seeking age group – 40 to 60 Year old [male or female].
Stay - Prefer 2 star hotels [hostel ok too, provided quiet rooms] [BUDGET TRAVELLER]
Mode of transport – Rail with pass, preferred
Cities interested in visiting – Munich, Berlin and whatever comes along in between – interested in visiting castles, museums and nature.
I greatly appreciate replies from who made up his/her [their] mind and planning the trip.

Posted by
14500 posts

Hi,

Which cities/towns are you most interested in visiting aside from Munich and Berlin? I could recommend several depending on your interests...Frankfurt, Weimar, Lübeck, Dresden, Meissen, Lüneburg, Halle, Leipzig, etc. I just came back from my solo trip mainly to Austria and Germany last month.

Posted by
1 posts

Hi, was wondering if u are still looking for a travel partner? I'm going to Paris with my sister, then I'm off on my own to Germany. I'm 53 and full of life and just want to see the world! My dates are August 30 then I have to be back in Paris on September 7. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Lucinda