Please sign in to post.

Travel Partner - May 2016: Best of Europe Tour (France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy)

I am wanting to go on the Best of Europe Tour - which includes stops in France, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy - probably the first week of May. https://www.ricksteves.com/tours/europe/europe-14-days

Having known people who have gone on these tours in the past, they tend to be dominated by couples. So if you are planning to go alone and want someone to hang out with for dinner and other social activities, let me know.

I am a 36 year old male and looking for someone to split costs of room, etc. Let me know if you are interested. Don't mind if you are male or female.

Posted by
11507 posts

as a 36 yr old male going solo on this tour.. you will likely find that most of the other solo travellers will be women.. so I doubt you will have any trouble at all finding dinner companions etc.. Look at the tour scrapbooks.. seems there is usually minimally 3-4 solos( mostly females.. but definitely some males) .. and 3-4 people who are solo ( as in with friends not in a "couple") so you will likely have a great time and not notice the couple dominance at all.