Please sign in to post.

Travel Eastern Europe August 2012

I am a 22 year old Male planning to travel around europe towards the end of July until the end of August. My plan was to start in France and head east...ish, visiting places like Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany etc. I am visiting pukkelpop festival in Belgium mid August, but other than that i am pretty flexible and open to suggestions. Looking for a travel buddy male/female of a similar age as friends are only really meeting me for the festival! If anyone is interested, Let me know!

Posted by
5 posts

Hi! I am traveling from New York this summer to Europe, had a partner but they bailout so now im looking for a new traveling partner(s). Im going to Istanbul (July 27-31), Bucharest (Aug 1-2), Budapest (Aug 3-14), Vienna (Aug 14-16), Berlin (Aug 16-20), Amsterdam (Aug 20-24), Paris (Aug 24-29) and London (Aug 29-Sep 4) I really would like someone to travel with on this trip, I am pretty laid back. In Budapest I want to go to Sziget Festival and I have an extra ticket to whoever wants to met up. A travel companion for part or entire trip is perfect. Please let me know if you interested. Amelia