Please sign in to post.

Travel buddy wanted for traveling around europe and camping with a car starting in march 2016

I have been preparing for some months now for a long trip around various parts of the world, starting in europe with a friend this year, who is now no longer coming. I have a car which I was planning on driving for most of the trip which we would both need to be insured to drive, so drivers only! I was also planning on doing a lot of camping as well as occasionally sleeping in the car if needs be, I also want to do some wild camping. I am a capable well rounded guy with a good understanding of the outdoors and a lot of practical skills. I was also planning on maybe doing some WWOOF stops along the way, as I have done this in New Zealand recently and it great! We will more than likely need to find occasional casual work whilst travelling as I for one won't have £££££ to take with me, but enough for the bare minimum, so a positive approach to this kind of thing would be a plus. I am a big lover of music and have a varied music taste, I was also planning on taking my guitar maybe so if your into your music. Get in touch if this sounds like an adventure you'd be up for

Posted by
32735 posts

remember that wwoof-ing is considered employment in Europe so requires a different visa.

Posted by
9363 posts

Great for you, but a different deal for any US citizens (which are a majority of those on this forum). Hope you can find someone.