Please sign in to post.

TRAVEL buddy Scandinavia July August 2020

Copenhagen Denmark, Oslo Norway, Bergen, Stockholm Sweden, Helsinki Finland, Tallin Estonia, Riga Latvia, Vilnius Lithuania.
Anyone likeminded interested in visiting these places.?
Mature age 70+ active and appreciative of history, art, architecture with a good sense of humour.

jaye from Australia

Posted by
1 posts

hi jaye. I am also keen on visiting those places maybe july as l will be busy august into September travelling Canada and Italy. I am a married man 71 from London originally Egyptian retired doctor, my wife is not so keen on travel many places at one time

Posted by
6788 posts

post immediately above this one reported to webmaster
(and that post has now been removed; the post that's now immediately above seems fine to me)

Posted by
2 posts

Original post reply, I am a woman, looking for a travel buddy, but i think we will all agree in light of the current travel precautions it may not be a good year to travel as the virus seems to be pandemic.
We can see what happens later in the year but for me in australia the long haul flights are particularly arduous.
Cheers and hope to be in touch in happier times.
Jaye

Posted by
32709 posts

post immediately above this one reported to webmaster

The sneaky tom put in a post yesterday waking up this zombie from February which looked all innocent. Overnight they have returned to sneak in a nasty link leading who knows where down the rabbit hole, to remove money or identity from innocent victims

(and that post has now been removed; the post that's now immediately above seems fine to me)
It is a shame that this thread seems to attract serial spammers