Please sign in to post.

Spain, Rome, Italy, October 2015

Hi I am mexican, 22 years old, i was graduated in june and i want to know some countries in Europe, i am open to a suggestions. I interesed in south of Spain like Cordoba, in Rome the Vatican. I can flight from California or Mexico.

Posted by
15576 posts

Spain is generally cheaper than Italy. They are far apart, so if you want to visit both, you would fly from one to the other. There are cheap flights available. Map out the places that interest you and plan a straight-line trip through Europe. Then look for international flights that are "open-jaw," flying into a city at the beginning of your route and then flying back from the end of the route. When you look for flights, it won't say "open-jaw" but there will be an option for multi-destinations or "return from another city" or similar.

You can stay pretty cheaply in dorm rooms in hostels, which will also give you the opportunity to meet people (mostly around your age) traveling around like you. You'll get ideas, recommendations for sights and tours, money-saving tips and companions for day trips or more.

How much is your budget and how long do you want to stay in Europe? Most people like to spend at least 2-3 nights at each stop, to get to know the towns and see the sights.