Please sign in to post.

Spain/Portugal April 2013

Looking to meet up with people in April while I travel around Spain and Portugal. I will be there for almost the entire month. Please reply if interested :)

Posted by
10 posts

I'm renting a car in Paris March 6th,driving to famous cave paintings at Lascaux, 14 miles north of Sarlat and Les Eyzies 4-7 days there then on to the Bordeaux wine regions. After a few days there I will start working my way along the coast exploring the oyster a fish farma ending up in the Basque region of France and Spain. I will be exploring the Med coasts Moorish sites in Spain then on to the region of Languedoc and the famed hill towns of France. This is meant to be an out of the 1st month of my 3 month exploration of the Mediterranean ending at Paestum then on thru central Italy, Florence, Switzerland, Germay, Netherlands before I leave from Paris May 22. I looking for female companions who can share their insight on the food,wine people,history and natural wonders of southern Europe.I've made perhaps a dozen trips to Europe since Navy service in Iceland and Norway in 1963.I did grad studies in Norway and Germany from 1973-75 after a BA in Scandinavian Studies from Mnnesota in 1972.I speak fluent Norwegian and German a little French from a 7 week trip to Europe with my 3 grown sons in 2011.
If you'd like to share some time with me email me at dkisling@msn.com