Please sign in to post.

Spain, October 2013

Will be traveling solo (except for seeing my Barcelona friend on a couple of weekends when he isn't working) for three weeks beginning October 2-9 in Barcelona, October 9-14 in Madrid and then heading down to Seville and Granada for my last week, flying back to LAX on October 24 from Madrid. I am active, youthful 60-something female, good fast walker, somewhat conversant in (Mexican) Spanish, from Santa Monica, CA, experienced solo traveler, but it's nice to find someone to connect with for a meal or walking tour, etc. Hope this works! (See my Venice post too)

Posted by
1158 posts

I kind of did some planning on Spain and Portugal for September, but I have not made any decision yet. Are you going to rent a car?
I would stay only 3 days in Barcelona and 3-4 in Madrid and visit other cities.

Posted by
2 posts

Hi here, Im Mavis, 29 years old from Hong Kong. Im going to Spain alone in October. Will arrive Barcelona on 10/10, will leave Madrid on 18/10. I also plan to go to Granada and Seville. If you are being around in those dates, can I join together? Looking for your reply. And you can contact me by email mavischan32@gmail.com By the way, thinking I will be in Madrid on 12/10, maybe stay 1 or 2 days then down to Granada. Hope can catch up with you.