Please sign in to post.

Seeking travel partner in 2020 open to dates

Open to trips my tops are Spain and Portugal and I am open to dates in 2020 also would like to go to south England villages and best of England tour. I am a 67yo female retired in good shape young for my age so if any females are interested in contacting me I would enjoy hearing from you.

Kathy

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Kathy,

I am also looking for a travel partner for 2020 and think I may be a good fit. I'm 63 years old, in relatively good shape, and love trying new things. I work full-time and an unmarried with an ADORABLE dog whom I love dearly. If I could describe myself, I would say I have a great sense of humor, enjoy life, and want to travel abroad. In the past, I have traveled alone and although I enjoy the experience, I would also love to have a travel buddy. I too live in Southern California.

I don't have a specific trip planned for next year but am looking into my first international trip. Perhaps a river cruise through Amsterdam/France or a Rick Steves trip to Germany? I'm open to suggestions. If you would like to chat further so we can get to know each other, I can PM you with my phone number.

Have a wonderful day!
-Barbara