Please sign in to post.

Santorini, Greece and Barcelona, Spain---May 2012

Hello! I am a 27 year old Filipino American living near Seattle. I will be in Santorini, Greece from May 4-9 and Barcelona, Spain from May 10-18. Male or female, I don't mind, so if anybody wants to meet up for a drink, meal, walk, hike, sports etc. let me know. I will be hosteling all throughout my trip. I would like to learn about cultures and maybe visit some museums (not much). I would love to try local foods and drinks. I might also try to find somewhere to volunteer. I am open to suggestions for an adventurous trip!

Posted by
518 posts

I hope you get a response. We arrive in Barcelona on 5-19. We would have enjoyed joining you for a drink and swap travel stories.

Posted by
4 posts

Oh no! We just missed each other... Yes, it would have been really nice to have drinks with you all. Have a good trip though! :)

Posted by
11 posts

Hi Jenn, I am not sure if i will be in Spain before 18/5 as i have not really planned the trip before my exam is over on the 20/4. this is my first visit to europe... :) I have booked my flight to holland for 1/5 and intend to travel downwards towards France and Spain after i am done with Holland... could you share how your itinerary for Spain be like and would you only be in Barcelona? i like to learn about new culture and enjoy exploring a new country.. looking forward to hear from you.. cheers
jess

Posted by
4 posts

Hi Jess! I don't have anything set while in Barcelona- just a list of what i want to do while there. I am pretty flexible the beginning of my stay in Spain but I plan on being in Barcelona towards the end of my trip since my return flight home departs from Barcelona. This is also my first trip to Europe! :) I have been to several Asian countries and have always wanted to go to greece and Spain. Let me know if your plan brings you to Barcelona and if you want to meet up. We could visit places or just grab a drink if you want. Happy planning!
Jen

Posted by
11 posts

Hi Jenn, sorry for the late reply. i can only start researching on travels after my exams last friday... i may reach spain between 10-14th of May, probably be stop at barcelona as i am coming in from Holland through france. which hostel have u booked during ur stay in barcelona? maybe we can travel explore barcelona together? let me know.. cheers jess

Posted by
2 posts

Hello! I am Joey im 20 years old... i will be in corfu greece at the Pink Palace hostel on friday the 4th until thee 11th of may

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Everyone. I'll be in Barcelona from May 20th - 24th. I'm up for meeting up and having a drink or walking around the city and taking in the culture. I've looked up museums, parks, the soccer stadium, bars and beaches. Would be cool to meet up with other travelers and hang out. Let me know guys.

Posted by
1 posts

hello! I am in barcelona until May 12. I am up for local food and drink - anyone else finding it awkward to go to a tapas bar solo???