Please sign in to post.

Portugal/Spain April/May 2014

Looking for a female travel partner age range 50-65 willing to travel to Portugal and Southern Spain from approx April 20-May 11,2014. I could do some hosteling mixed with budget hotels and combine a rental
car with a railpass.

Posted by
162 posts

Hi Sandy! I am planning a "round the world trip" right now, and might be able to work something out. At this moment I am waiting for my passport renewal to come back, then I am off. First stop is Spain and I would like to spend a month there, then off to France. I am in my early 60's but youthful. I don't work right now but feel I am too young to retire, just haven't found that "perfect" occupation! I used to work in the travel/hospitality industry for 10 years, and sales in real estate before that. I don't have any itinerary at this point but I am flying into Madrid and out of Barcelona, but that could be changed.

I am guessing I will be ready to leave the first part of April since it is mid March now and I sent my passport in about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago. I have never stayed in a hostel but would be open to sharing a budget type hostal/hotel/pensione? Feel to reply by private message or email me!

Let's talk!