Please sign in to post.

Need a partner to visit paris 16 March 2017 to 20 march 2017

Hi I am going on a short tour in Paris. Anybody interested to accompany me. Its really bored to roam around alone.

Posted by
15806 posts

Sajjad, you might have better luck posting on Travbuddy:

http://www.travbuddy.com/

And it helps if you include your gender, your age, and what sorts of things you're interested in seeing Paris. Otherwise you could end up with someone who doesn't want to do or see the same things you do at all. You should also mention if you're expecting a travel buddy to share a room and split that cost with you as that will immediately eliminate people who don't want to do that.

Posted by
11507 posts

It is NOT boring to be in a world class city with hundreds of amazing sites and historical places.. and be alone .

Being alone in Paris is a treat.. savor it.. you can do what you want when you want to do it for as long as you wish.

I have visited with my wonderful husband, with my kids, and with a friend.. but my few trips alone are still some of my favorites.

If you are young and want to find people to party with.. stay at a hostel.. many kids find friends to hang out with at Hostels. My daughter and her friends met many people from all over the world when they toured Europe for a few months and mostly stayed in hostels.

In Paris look up the St Christophers Inns or MIJE hostels. St Chrstophers has two.. one near Gare du Nord and one near the Canal St Martin.. my young coworker ( she was 18) stayed at the one near the canal and was happy there.

Posted by
7834 posts

I've been there with and without a partner and Paris is maybe more lonesome than boring to tour solo especially maybe at dinner time. But I agree maybe stay in one those hostels mentioned above and sign up for a tour group.at the hostel.

Posted by
14507 posts

What is the cause for the boredom? Don't think about the boredom and do it anyway, explore Paris. Numerous times day after day, depending on the particular trip, I've walked around , explored, tracked down sites in Paris...doing it all alone.

Posted by
11507 posts

perhaps posters who are bored or lonely in paris are young folks who want to party.. ?

Posted by
4 posts

Thanks a lot Kathy. I am a male and 30 years old. I need a female/male partner to roam around. Room can be shared. I would like to visit the historical places of Paris.