Please sign in to post.

Meet Up in Paris Fall 2014?

I'm a "woman of a certain age" who will be living in Paris in Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 and am interested in meeting with others (singles, couples, etc.) who will be in Paris then too. Maybe we could meet for lunch or dinner or coffee or a glass of wine. Would love to share stories of our travel adventures, where we've been, why we travel, how we got started, etc. Since I've visited Paris multiple times, I have lots of info about the city and its restaurants, walking tours, etc. which I'd be glad to share.

Posted by
16893 posts

Nice of you to offer. Hope you meet some interesting folks.

Posted by
2 posts

Hi there! I am also a woman of a certain age, so we have that in common, and it sounds like you probably love Paris, as I do. I am planning a long Euro trip this fall and winter during about the same time period you are talking about. I do not have the details nailed down yet--am in early planning stages--but there is no way I'd go to Europe without visiting Paris for at least a little while. I've spent some time in Paris but am always happy to learn more or share info. Would enjoy getting together for coffee or dinner or something. I just signed up for this forum so am not sure how to transmit my e-mail address, but I'll check back here soon for a reply and go from there. Thanks! -Michal

Posted by
731 posts

@Michal.... you can send Holly a private message by clicking on her name, and then in the next window you can click on "Send Holly a private message". This is a great way to share email addresses. Welcome to the forum!

Posted by
255 posts

Will be there for 2 days Sept 2-4. Will you be there then?