Please sign in to post.

Looking for travel partner Europe June 2014

Preferably female, but I am not opposed to a guy. Early-mid 20s.

This would be a hostel and backpacking adventure trip, and I want to see Paris, London, Amsterdam, and a couple of other places, but as of right now things are pretty open. I am open to trying new things, love food and culture, and I am active.

Shoot me a message if that applies to you and you may be interested. I am leaving home May 21st so I need to get this sorted out asap.

Best,
grgenevieve13

Posted by
2 posts

Hey so I'm traveling May 17- end of june. I'm starting out in morocco then heading to Italy May 27-June 4 where I'd love to have someone to travel with. I also will be looking for someone to travel paris and Germany with in June.

I just finished study abroad in Barcelona - After my birthday this week I'll be 23! I am all about adventures. I'm not really the party type am more interested in culture and checking out some museums and the historical landmarks.

Let me know if you wanna do some adventure time! -Matt

Posted by
1 posts

I have traveled last December in Asia specially in Arabs. The places I have visited were just amazing. I cannot explain. Touring in arab will let you have such great culture knowledge. Lots of event planner who can help u in this regard like Amazing Race Team Building {http://www.superteams.com.au}